Rustic Wooden Lanterns

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I am in LOVE with this piece! I have one of each color in large and medium sizes. I think I'm calling the first color "Coal Dust". Its kind of a neutral blend of black, grey, and brown, similar to cast iron. It would go with almost any color scheme. Second, "Milkshake"-an antiqued cream. And thirdly, "Candy Apple"- a rich red ( I know, not the greatest pictures. The red and cream are the same colors as the pillars of the same name).

Check them out HERE on DebbieDoo's Newbie Party. Lots of other fun blogs to discover too!

Large (featured in cream)



Medium







Medium size: Approximately 7 1/2" x 21" - $ 35
Large size: $55
For decorative use only!  Please don't light a candle in this lantern. 

1 comment

  1. Thanks so kindly for sharing with my newbie party. I don't see where you linked back to it though. Could you be so kind to do so. I love that lantern!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.