White Entertainment Center

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 -
I wish we had a flat screen TV. I would be keeping this piece if it fit! I updated and enhanced this entertainment center with new moulding, hardware, paint, and a paneled back wall. The solid back wall is especially great because you can mount your TV with a wall mounting kit instead of placing it on a stand if you chose. Its all solid hardwood. VERY HEAVY! Its on casters but you will need at least 2 people and a truck. Overall measurements at 62" wide x 64.5" tall x 26" deep. The TV opening is 38" wide x 34.5" tall x 15.5" deep. I looked at the size of some TVs online and it will fit around a 40" flat screen. - SOLD






                                                                        

1 comment

  1. Hi!

    I met you last week at the boutique (I bought a table and window from you). I want to email you a picture of the shelves I want so that you can price them out but I lost your card. :/ What is your email?

    Marci

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.